Writing for 60 in 60
Write the same situation in various ways Nursery Rhymes
3. Scene Objects
Villains--from their point of view
Fractured Fairy Tales
Play of Choice
FIRST LINE OPTIONS
- They’re at it again. Listen to them.
- My ride was late.
- I was minding my own business.
- Yeah, the storm really hit us by surprise this time.
- Come here a minute. I want to show you something.
- You shouldn’t have done that.
- He’s from out of town, passing through.
- Crumbling before my very eyes.
- Get a grip. It’s not the end of the world.
- He didn’t mean it.
- When will I see you again?
- It’s not fair.
- Did you hear that?
- I don’t understand what you mean.
- Are you dense? It’s now or never.
- Won’t you say anything at all?
- I hate this.
- Go ahead. Be like that.
- Did you bring it?
- I’ll leave the room. You do what you want.
- Can we talk about this?